Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beijing Bound

Tomorrow, I board the plane for an IB conference in Beijing, China. This is my first trip to China, so I'm a little nervous, but prepared for both the conference and sight-seeing during the evening. I hope the conference and sights are equally stimulating.  I'll be in Beijing from the 4th to the 8th of March, so I should have enough time to eat some Peking duck and dim sum--my favorite--and shop for some new, hopefully cheap shoes.


If you've been to Beijing, I would love your advice! What should I see in four days? What must I eat? Where should I shop? I hope to meet up with my friend Joanne Li's friend, Mikki to show me around the town, but I have yet to schedule a meeting with her (must do now). I also have a stack of papers to prepare for the substitute before I leave school today and many cups of coffee to drink and miles to go before I sleep.

Life is busy this week! Don't worry sleepy Saigon, I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Tássia Carneiro said...

O so beautiful...too much diferent from my culture.. but looks taste!