Thursday, December 17, 2009

Two Of My Favoirte Things

Michael and the Roach...

The other night Michael captured a cockroach under a coffee cup with a magazine. I stood behind the balcony and shrieked until Michael made me face my fears, pick up the man-made trap, and gently usher the roach down seven stories. I did it! Goodbye, fearless roach.



The walk to school is under construction, which means there are angry, loud trucks and frustrated taxi drivers every square inch. But, my favorite sight can still be seen on the side of the roads. Today, on my way to work, I captured one of the many street sweepers who cleans and endless amount of debris from the overworked streets in Phu My Hung.

2 comments:

The General said...

Hey Karinna, glad to see you've gotten back into the blogging habit, and enjoy the little snapshots of Vietnam.

Unknown said...

Thanks, General! I need a hobby, so this is it for the time being.