Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Habitat for Humanity

Mark Isley and I are taking twenty seniors to build houses with Habitat for Humanity on Sunday, May 23rd to Thursday, May 27th. Our location is about three hours south of HCMC, and we should be working from sunrise to sunset. I'm excited to be able to give back to our community in such a physical way, and I'll be sure to share my pictures with you upon return. 

Our seniors graduate on Friday, May 28th, and then I'm taking National Honor Society kids to help out at the Wildlife Reserve on May 29th. Whew! I hope to get some sleep within the next few days for the upcoming adventures. I don't know if it's the fact that we have one constant season here, so there's no weather change to mark the passing of time, or if it's my age, but I can tell you that time is passing far too quickly these days. 

Wishing you Health and Happiness, Karinna

No comments: