Monday, May 17, 2010

A Tale of Two Tylers

I spent six years of my life with Tyler Kohut, and a week ago, he passed away. I am trying to write about him, but at the moment, I cannot find the words. Tyler Hill, my college comrade and one of Tyler Kohut's best friends, wrote a blog entry about their lives together. I want to share this entry with you because it's a beautiful piece dedicated to a smart, funny, caring man who played a significant role in my life and is truly missed. 


Tyler Kohut is the man in the blue shirt. I love this picture. It's our band photo if we were, in fact, musically talented. This picture was taken on the celebration of my 25th birthday.

1 comment:

The General said...

Thanks for reposting this here, Karinna. I understand the difficulty in writing something. I was only able to sit down and pound something out after several days of rolling my thoughts around in my head. And, even then, I had to just remind myself that whatever I wrote would just be my thoughts, feelings and memories that day, and could never be my definitive statement on my friendship with him.

Thanks!