Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beach Time!


This weekend 18 ladies from Saigon South International School will be traveling to Mui Ne by train for some much needed beach time. We have a little over three weeks left of school, so we're finishing up final projects, entering grades and writing finals. I've been to Mui Ne two times this year, this is my third, and every time I've loved walking down the white, sandy beach, getting a massage and eating the fine food. A hedonist, I am. Hedonism aside, we'll focus on yoga this trip. My yoga teacher from Saigon Yoga is coming with us to Mui Ne and teaching three classes over the two days. Here's to sand and sweat--cheers!

1 comment:

The General said...

Crazy that the year is almost up. Are you planning on coming back to the Northwest after schools up? Are you going back next year? Questions, questions, questions. If you are headed back to this neck of the woods, be sure to be in touch next time you visit Ambika.